If you are banned from a specific channel, please contact the channel founder or a member of that channel's staff. Network administration does not interfere in channel matters occurring in unofficial channels unless it violates our Acceptable Use Policy.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Flooding of channels or clients.
- Spamming or mass advertising of channels, websites, and other IRC networks.
- Denial of Service Attacks.
Channel founders will enforce their own policies. Channel affairs such as this may result in local channel actions at the channel founder's discretion.
Any activities that jeopardize the rights of other users or the existence and functionality of HybridIRC as a whole are prohibited.
Network Ban Durations
Ban durations may vary depending on the severity of the violation. While under a ban, you won't be able to access the network. If you believe your ban is unjust or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team for assistance.
DNSBL (DNS Blacklists)
DNSBLs are used to block connections from known sources of spam and malicious activity. If your IP address is listed on a DNSBL, you may be blocked from accessing our network as a precautionary measure.
If you are banned with the following reasons:
- Tor Exit Nodes: Access via Tor exit nodes is not permitted on this network.
- DroneBL: If you find yourself listed on DroneBL, please visit their website and follow the provided instructions for IP address removal.
- EFnet RBL: Similarly, if you are listed on the EFnet RBL, visit their website for IP address removal instructions.
Exceptions for Tor Users
If you are using Tor and wish to access HybridIRC with added anonymity, follow these steps:
- Register your nickname using the command:
/msg nickserv register your_password your_email.
- Connect to xtciv7bmnkb5afqsryowaejcerqmajsginkhkgtq6heiehu2ig7gdkid.onion via Tor browser using our onion service.
- You're all set up!